Open multiple locations with ASP

Thread: Open multiple locations with ASP

Default Open multiple locations with ASP

Hello,<BR><BR>Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how I might open multiple web pages with ASP. Here&#039;s what I would like to do:<BR><BR>I&#039;m processing accounts for account holders. Some account holders have multiple accounts. I would like to give the account holder the ability to select multiple accounts, do all of the processing and then open each of the resulting statements of account in a seperate browser window. I am generating the web pages seperately, but am stuck on how to display more than one. I am currently using the Response.Redirect command but it only handles one page as once the redirection happens, processing of the current asp stops (thus no further redirections are possible). Any thoughts?

Default ASPFAQs, category The Nature of Things

The link to the ASPFAQs is at the top right corner of most every page on this site, including this one.<BR><BR><BR><BR>Short answer: You have to use client-side code to generate the extra windows and request a URL for each one. But there&#039;s no reason your ASP code can&#039;t send back client-side code (e.g., JavaScript) that then does that for you.<BR><BR>