Thanks all of you for your replies. Some of you asked me about the "From" email variable. What I made out of the code was that "Email" was a variable from the form on my site and the strEmail is my email, that is where I want the form to be sent. Hence the variables strEmail and strName is in the list of recipients. PLease let me know if this is the correct reasoning. The code I have used is below. I also tried to ping the IP address and got an ok response. The information below is what my server administrator sent me. I keep getting errors when I try to use it. I will try to contact them again to confirm the information. Thanks once again.<BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;%Name = Request.form("Name")<BR>Email = Request.form("Email")<BR>Organization = Request.form("Organization")<BR>Telephone = Request.form("Telephone")<BR>Information = Request.form("Information")<BR><BR>strName = "api Architects Inc."<BR>strEmail = ""<BR><BR>strSubject = "Request - Immediate Contact"<BR>strBody = Name & Organization & Telephone & Information<BR>strRedirect = "/thanks1.html"<BR><BR>Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")<BR>Mailer.Re moteHost = ""<BR>Mailer.FromName = Name<BR>Mailer.FromAddress = Email<BR>Mailer.AddRecipient strName, strEmail<BR>Mailer.Subject = (strSubject)<BR>Mailer.BodyText = strBody<BR><BR>if Mailer.SendMail then<BR> Response.redirect "/thanks1.html"<BR> else<BR> Response.Write "Mail send failure - errors"<BR> Response.Write Mailer.Response<BR>end if<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>please help me as I know nothing about asp or any programming. Thanks.<BR>