IE/Netscape

Thread: IE/Netscape

Default IE/Netscape

Hi,<BR><BR>I used VBscript in my ASP project, and I know that Netscape is not support VBscript because some function and feature can&#039t work on Netscape, can any expert teach me how can I change the coding or add some coding to make the project can work on both IE and Netscape.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance.

Default RE: IE/Netscape

VBScript is interpreted at the server level, not the client level (meaning end users broswer). NetScape tends to be more persnickity on the HTML tags that VBscript can generate than IE... but your page should work on both.<BR><BR>If you are experiencing problems with ASP in Netscape, check the source code as viewed from Netscape view source... Might be a simple as a forgotten tag...<BR><BR>If that doesn&#039t work.. try to post a specific example of what isn&#039t working for you..<BR><BR>Cheers!

Default RE: IE/Netscape

VBScript is interpreted at the server level, not the client level (meaning end users broswer). NetScape tends to be more persnickity on the HTML tags that VBscript can generate than IE... but your page should work on both.<BR><BR>If you are experiencing problems with ASP in Netscape, check the source code as viewed from Netscape view source... Might be a simple as a forgotten tag...<BR><BR>If that doesn&#039t work.. try to post a specific example of what isn&#039t working for you..<BR><BR>Cheers!