error message: new to me

Thread: error message: new to me

Default error message: new to me

I&#039;ve been getting the following error:<BR><BR>An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.<BR><BR>It has occured when I&#039;ve tried to open a connection and also when i attempted to use the file system object.<BR><BR>It is not returned in standard ASP error format. It is only that text that is returned. No html formatting, only that message.<BR><BR>I&#039;ve yet to find out what it is.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Noah Watkins

Default RE: error message: new to me

You need to change your application settings in IIS to show detailed ASP error messages to clients.<BR><BR>Look under configuration &#062; App Debugging

Default I belive... that....

Hi,<BR><BR>Well.... I belive you need to setup "Rights" in directory....... for writebale etc ... and user account setup to write access and System activity... check both in IMS DIRECOTRY Security... and using Windows Explorer... Directoy Security... IUser_...... etc etc....<BR><BR>have a very happy coding..<BR><BR>0(&#039;.&#039;)0<BR><BR>A.Ali<BR><BR><BR>