Two value Drop Down Menu

Thread: Two value Drop Down Menu

Default Two value Drop Down Menu

I am not retrieving the correct name for my Menu. The value is correct but for some reason the name of the mdle is not going through to the next page, instead its giving the first option in the drop down list.<BR><BR>The book im using does not put a value on the hidden type i have below.<BR><BR><BR>&#060;FORM ACTION="Editor.asp" METHOD="post" NAME="QuizEdit"&#062;<BR> &#060;INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="txtQuiz"&#062; <BR><BR>&#060;select name = "Quiz_Menu" size = "1"&#062;<BR><BR> &#060;%<BR> Do while NOT RSUser2.EOF <BR> <BR> Response.Write "&#060;OPTION VALUE=&#039;" & RSUser2("QuizID") & "&#039;&#062;" <BR> Response.Write RSUser2("QuizName") & "&#060;/OPTION&#062;" <BR> RSUser2.MoveNext <BR> Loop <BR> <BR> RSUser2.close <BR> set RSUser2 = nothing <BR> %&#062;<BR><BR><BR>And here&#039;s the VB script i use to save the option selected in the drop down box.<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=vbscript&#062;<BR>Sub Window_OnLoad ()<BR> &#039;Save the test name currently displayed<BR> QuizEdit.txtQuiz.value = _<BR> QuizEdit.Quiz_Menu(QuizEdit.Quiz_Menu.selectedInde x).text<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Quiz_Menu_OnClick ()<BR> &#039;Save the test the user selects by clicking on the combo box<BR> QuizEdit.txtQuiz.value = _<BR> QuizEdit.Quiz_Menu(QuizEdit.Quiz_Menu.selectedInde x).text<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Quiz_Menu_OnChange ()<BR> &#039;Save the test the user select by scrolling with arrow keys<BR> QuizEdit.txtQuiz.value = _<BR> QuizEdit.Quiz_Menu(QuizEdit.Quiz_Menu.selectedInde x).text<BR>End Sub<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;

Los Angeles, CA

Default Lose the onclick event <eop>